2009-11-29

Just Want To say Hye

Almost 1 month I didn’t post any new entry. Ok, this entry will tell you why. I’m busy person (student) with my work.

Only in 1 month I had photograph at many locations:
  1. Ain and Mr. Anas wedding (Kampung Gajah Perak).
  2. Kamarul Azhar Wedding (Gelugor Penang).
  3. Aimi Birthday (Seberang Jaya Penang)
  4. photographs Arif Hafizi wedding (Kuala Terengganu) .
  5. Photograph final project (Kulim Kedah).
  6. Photograph DJ Ody Dozz for Promo pictures (Tasik Junjung Kedah).
  7. Create flyers for DJ Ody Dozz event (Home).
  8. Photograph my classmate (Politeknik Tuanku Sultanah Bahiyah).
  9. Photo-walk with Kimo (Kulim Kedah).
  10. Natural shooting (Lata Buluh, Ijok Perak).
  11. As backup photographer for big event that Arip UK needs to cares (kompleks Tabung Haji Penang).
I need to study (yes of course) and do preparation for my final exam. I got a lot in pending photos to edit for my customer so I pause for a while. My exam is in this December, I hope you will pray for my success. After exam many entry will be post hehehe.

Here some preview pictures:


Mrs. Ain and Mr. Anas wedding


Mrs. Sakura-Chan and Mr. Mohd Kamarul Azhar Wedding


Aimi Birthday event.


Mr. Arif Hafizi wedding.


Our final project phase 1 we will continue in semester 6.


DJ Ody Dozz Promo Picture


DJ Ody Dozz Flyers.


Classmate during deko-deko~~, hehehe ;p


This is what I got at Photo-Walk


Water fall at Lata Buluh Ijok Perak.


As Backup photographer in this ceremony.

Miscellaneous pictures:


This is Alia Najwa


Tolong Ragut!! owh, yeah the cow "ragut" rumput.. OK?


Prepare before fight


Yeah I know and dont repeat the same word again saying that I'm cute. HAHAHA (^^).

More Pictures? I will upload soon with story behind scene and full with description for each pictures.

6 comments:

::ainbutterfly~ said...

salam..hai kimy..tula busy btl skrg ye..blog pn tak jenguk dah..thanks taw..n 1 more thing sory sgt2 sbb tak kasi balance "hadiah" tu lg..hari tu nk kasi dah tp tetibe kne pakai utk bnde lain..kak ain pn tak keje lg ni sok baru mule keje..so we both mmg sengkek la..haha..

AkuAyie said...

haha...pasan cute. no..ur very serabut... aiyoo..dh ada misai ya. haha

weh...goodluck for ur exam k, caiyok! :)

Unknown said...

to ain = wasalam,hehe masing2 busy jek. xpa pun nati bila2 masa pun x kisah. yang penting si kimo tu. hehehe ;p

to ayie = thanks! apsal blog(aku-ayie) ko cam slow je bila aku buka. pastu camna nak komen ek? xda pn link utk komen hhuhu..

kimomoto said...

ye la aku pon sibuk giler siap raya haji pon kne keje...orng pagi raya makan ketupan ngn rendang, aku plak mkan roti canai kuah taruk atas...

AkuAyie said...

aiyak..slow ke? aku rasa aku dah buang habis widget2 yg x snonoh tu.. hahaha~

Unknown said...

to kimo = huhu aku turut simpati, tapi orait jgk hg dapat cuti lama sebelum raya. amboi ngada2 lah pulak nak cuti lebih2

to ayie = yup aku rasa slow jek, tak tahu lah kalau pc orang lain ok ke tak.

Post a Comment