2010-01-09

The Road Not Taken

Dear reader, you are recommended to read this poem till finish. Why? because it will give you the odd feeling sensation when take a look to the picture. HAHAHA :P

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

by Robert Frost
(Special thanks to Aimi (click here) because she still can remember and write this poem to me)


Which way i could go, please tell me. (special thanks to Nuyui (click here) being model for this shot)


The long journey when family has been created.


Down Hill, beware of your self because it will let you down.


The way of illusion, should I stay or should I go?


If the road is dead, show me where is the right way to grave yard.

4 comments:

AeMcSketch said...

weh! 3rd picture kat ne tu? Aku teruja ar tengok...
and the fifth.."If the road is dead, show me where is the right way to grave yard." haha...mcm org putus asa..
It should be, if the road is dead, gostan to where you started and try again.
You taught me that..remember? hehe

p.s.thanks for crediting my in the 1st photo. ;)

Lia Hasty said...

cntik r gmbr 1st tuh!!

Unknown said...

to nuyui: 3rd picture tu kat penang. nama tempat tu bukit genting, perjalanan on the way ke balik pulau melalui bayan lepas. hehehe saja je ayat tu kasi hiperbola skit, tp photo x kencang pun.

to clara: thanks, blog ko private lah huhuhu...

twinklingYaya said...

poem aku hg amek, so bila nak jadikan aku model photoshoot hg??

Post a Comment